Jennings Louisiana Commercial Auto Insurance
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
We know it takes a lot of hard work to turn a profit in the business world. Keeping your business on the right track moving forward is imperative for continued success. But what happens when you get derailed? Even a small accident involving one of your business’ vehicles can turn into a major financial event.
Accidents happen daily, and even if you or your employees are not at fault, there is always the potential for loss. Whether it’s a personal vehicle used for conducting everyday business or a fleet of pickup trucks, a Jeff Davis Insurance Commercial Automobile Insurance policy will provide your business with the financial protection it needs.
Do You Need Commercial Vehicle Insurance?
Louisiana state law requires that vehicles used for business purposes and meet certain other requirements, are to be insured by a commercial automobile insurance policy. Ownership by a corporation, gross vehicle weight and the vehicle’s use as a for-hire hauler of goods are also determinants.
Your Jennings Louisiana business needs Commercial Vehicle Insurance if:
- You rent, lease, or are otherwise compensated for providing others the use of your vehicle
- You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use
- Your employees drive vehicles legally bound to your company
- Employees drive their personal vehicles while conducting business
What Does Commercial Automobile Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance does not just cover your vehicles; it also extends to your business. It is important that your business auto insurance have adequate coverage levels to protect you and your Louisiana business from potentially devastating claims.
Jeff Davis Business Vehicle Insurance Covers All Of The Following Risks
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Medical Payments
- Loss of Earnings
- Uninsured Motor Vehicle
What Does It Cost For Louisiana Business Automobile Insurance?
Business auto insurance is relatively inexpensive. Because business car insurance policies are not regulated in pricing, there is a competitive advantage afforded to those willing to purchase the coverage.
There are no clear cut rules for determining how much business auto insurance liability coverage you will need, but many companies opt for more than the state-minimum coverage. Louisiana’s Financial Responsibility law requires you to be insured for the following:
- $15,000 due to the bodily injury or death of one person in any one accident
- $25,000 due to injury or the destruction of property of others in an accident
- $30,000 due to the bodily injury or death of two or more persons in any one accident, subject to a $15,000 per person limit
Protect your Jennings Louisiana business from damage and liability claims. Contact Jeff Davis Insurance for a Commercial Car Insurance Quote, we’re looking out for you.